Tuesday, March 25, 2008

why doesnt it get any easier?

its been a good three months since my company has dropped. as i have never been good with writing blog posts, it has been even harder for me to continue writing in this one. its not that i dont have anything to post or that i'm making myself post things simply because its the "in" thing to do. there are things i thoughts i want to write down and share with the world, but it somehow always escapes me.


in a life where your actions are summarized in a bulleted list of action items each one having been prioritized the week or so before, "write blog entry" never really makes it near the top. this may be because i'm a hacker. maybe i was just naive, but i had always hoped that once we've launched, things would calm down, VC wallets would fly open, and i could concentrate on software development. this, however, was not the case. veteran entrepreneurs may be shaking their heads at my naivety at this point, but one can dream.

recently, a friend from cornell is leaving some boring corporate job to join a startup. he had mentioned his CEO wanted to talk to me about my experiences. as i give him my opinions on early stage startups, i will be posting those thoughts here also. i understand that there is a shitload of literature out there on this right now, but hopefully i will say something that will help someone. secondly, its also a service for myself to help me formulate my ideas.

i realize that things are never going to get any easier, so if i'm serious about writing a blog entry or doing anything else, i will have to manually bump it up on the list of prioritized items.

blog comments powered by Disqus